SOCIAL SUPPORT SERVICES IN THE LOCAL COMMUNITY
SUS, via the Network for Life Centre, renders social assistance through a team of social workers, lending assistance and support via the provision of vital resources in emergency and crisis situations, throughout the greater Centurion area.
Another initiative, Jacob’s Well, offers assistance and support to the unemployed and also people between jobs, by means of skills training, information sessions and personal empowerment. This is done by hosting weekly network support sessions as well as advertising available positions and job seeker data.
• To render professional counselling services to promote the emotional, spiritual and physical well-being of people in the greater Centurion area.
• To support and empower people through counselling, therapy, skills training and also financial support where necessary.
Any person(s) or group(s) in the greater Centurion area, regardless of gender, age or nationality.
SUS is registered as a NPC.
• Registered as a NPO with the Department of Social Development.
• Qualifies for Section 18 A tax deduction.
• Registered as a PBO with SARS.
• All SARS and Department of Social Development requirements are up to date.
• Promoting more Jacob’s Well branches.
• Extending the network to other social support organisations.